The original goal of the project.
- The original goal of the project was to create a flower that has petals changing colors.
The parts of your scratch program that are working
- All of the parts in my scratch program are working.
The parts of your program that are not working
- Everything works.
The most important thing to fix or create in the time left.
- The most important thing to create now is a second layer of petals which change colors. I want another row of petals which do the same job as the previous petals. Like growing outward.
A to do list which shows how you will spend the remaining time.
- I will create another petal
- I will clone that petal
- And I will program the petals to change colors.
Did you have a good plan at the start of the project?
I did have a good plan at the start of my project. I wanted to animate a flower and its petals growing.
Did you get a good amount of work done so far?
So far I created the flower and its petals. I also animated it to go counter clock-wise around the middle of the flower.
Do you believe you can meet the goals of your project by its due date?
I believe I can meet the goals of my project by its due date.
Do you need to change any any of your goals?
I do not need to change any of my goals.
What will you need in your program?
- What sprites will you need?
- A circle which will be the middle of the flower, and also flower petals
- By what event will the clones be created?
- When you press the spacebar the clones will be created.
- What will the clones do?
- They will clone themselves and go around the circle clockwise.
- When will you get rid of the clones?
- Well since I want to have my flower petals still on my flower… I won’t really get rid of the clones. What I can do though is when they delete have a different petal that can take the before petals place.
- What part of the program may take longest?
- Designing the flower petals.
- With what part might you need help?
- I might need help with the cloning and changing the petals.